Saturday 19 January 2013

I've Got Your Number...

Guess whose number i have got? Correct answer wins no prize :p

I'm just in the mood of blogging today... Rainy Sunday... Plan to go to FRIM has got to cancel. Nothing much to do at home after completing house chores. So sitting in front of the pc finding things to do after tired of browsing thru facebook... So I'm gonna make my lazy Sunday more fruitful. Blog that's it.

I said i wanted to read a book a month and this is the book I have completed for January 2013... Well done to myself, pat on the shoulder, ahem...


Sophie Kinsella is my all time favourite chic-lit author. Bought all her books and read all of them so far. Even the one written under her 'other name', Madeline Wickham.

Not going to summarize the content of the book, you want to know, you go and read. But it was a good book this one. It's bit slow at the beginning but once you have reached the peak you can't stop reading them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment